Rinnai Ductless Heaters
Rinnai Energy Saver Direct Vent Wall Furnaces
A New Approach to Heating
When winter sets in, there are certain rooms that are used less because of cold spots. However, with the consistent and even heat provided by a Rinnai Direct Vent Wall Furnace, you can enjoy comfortable heat anywhere, all winter long. Rinnai Wall Furnaces are efficient and easy to install. And, the innovative cool-to-the-touch cabinet makes them safe for the whole family.
As the temperature of the room gradually drops, the wall furnace restarts and gradually warms the room back to the desired temperature. If there is a sudden injection of cold air, the furnace automatically adjusts fans speed and BTUs to quickly restore the set temperature.
Benefits of the "C" Series At a Glance
- Modern cabinet design
- User-friendly controls
- Standby power of less than 1 watt
- Programmable thermostat (Celsius or Fahrenheit) with timer function
- Setback plus frost protection
- Gas type field convertible
- Auto restart
- Quiet operation
- Approved for use in high altitudes of up to 10,200 feet
The Traditional Approach
- Higher Operating Costs
- Large fluctuations in room temperature
- Slow response to thermostatically controlled heat settings
- Poor distribution of the heat provided through leaky ducts
The Rinnai Approach
- Energy-efficient and economical zone or whole-house heating
- Wall furnace quickly adapts to small temperature changes
- Modulating blower and gas valve automatically adjust to individual heating needs, providing comfortable, consistent temperature from ceiling to floor
- No ductwork required
Modulating technology replaces only the heat escaping the structure by continuously operating at heating levels based on the current demand, which leads to lower gas usage and higher levels of comfort.
Contact us today to learn more about our space heaters.