PureAir Cleans the air in your home better than any other single system you can buy.
No home is immune to indoor air quality (IAQ) problems. All homes can contain elevated concentrations of dust, dirt and chemicals. These impurities may not be visible to the naked eye. Homes can also be breeding grounds for mold and mildew.
- Removes particles including pollen, dust abd pst dander
- Removes bio-aerosols and microorganisms including mold, viruses, dust mites and bacteria
- Removes and destroys household odors and chemical vapors
Total home comfort and peace of mind.
The Mayo Clinic has found that air cleaners attached to whole-house systems are generally more effective than freestanding air cleaners. An optimal solution for central HVAC systems, the PureAir Air Purification System installs easily on the furnace or air handler (return air side), where a filter would typically be placed.
Three main components
The revolutionary PurAir Air Purification System consists of a MERV 16 Precision Pleat filter, two 55-watt UVA lamps and a metal insert that is coated with a catalyst that's activated by ultraviolet (UVA) light.
Three fast, effective steps
- The Precision Pleat MERV 16, 5" filter captures particles and bioaerosols as small as .01 micron, removing them from the airstream - contaminants that standard filtration systems simply can't stop.
- As the odor- and chemical-vapor-filled airstream flows over the UAV lamps the airstream is exposed to the catalytic surface (titanium-dioxide-coated metal filter).
- The light energy and water vapor in the air activate the titanium dioxide catalyst, which generates hydorxyl radicals. These hydroxyl radicals attack the carbon components of the odors and chemical vapors, breaking them down into carbon dioxide and water.