Fresh Air Exchangers
Lennox Heat- and Energy-Recovery Ventilators
Whole-home ventilation systems designed to improve air quality and comfort.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the air inside the average home is up to five times more polluted than the air outside.* This problem can be even worse in today's tightly sealed homes, because pollutants have no way to escape. A Lennox heat- or energy-recovery ventilator (HRV/ERV) improves air quality by improving the flow of air. Using advanced dual-chamber technology, these systems exchange stale air from inside your home with fresher outdoor air.
Fresh Air For a Cleaner, More Comfortable Home
A Lennox HRV or ERV system lets you enjoy the fresh-air feel of an open window, with virtually little or no heat or energy loss. That's because these systems work continually to provide the best possible balance of indoor and outdoor air. They draw just the right amount of air from outside, recovering heat and energy from inside, to ensure that every corner of your home is comfortable.
To ensure proper air quality, the average home should have at least .35 ACH (air changes per hour). Many newer, high-efficiency homes have an ACH rating as low as .05, which can lead to an unhealthy buildup of moisture and pollutants. A Lennox HRV or ERV (pictured above) provides a simple and economical way to freshen the air.
Heat Recovery Ventilator - HRV
- Designed for colder climates
- Retains heat and moisture from indoor air before it's discharged
- Controls wintertime condensation that can damage windows, insulation and furniture
Energy Recovery Ventilator - ERV
- Desinged for warmer, humid climates
- Reduces the humidity in the fresh air supplied to the home
- Aluminum Heat-Exchange Core
- Allows heat exchange between incoming and outgoing airstreams.
HRV Core - Recovers up to 78% of heat from indoor air.
ERV Core - Operates in three speeds to improve airflow and air quality, while reducing humidity levels.
- Self-locking Damper
- Provides optimal performance and easy balancing.
- Built-In Dehumidistat Control^
- Helps prevent high humidity, which can encourage allergy-aggravating mold and mildew growth.
- Low Airflow Resistance
- Provides filtration without restriction of airflow.
- High-Teck Defrost^
- Protects the unit in high-frost conditions.
- Advanced Circuit Board
- Ensures reliable performance.
- Insulated and Sealed Cabinet
- Reduces condensation, noise and air loss.
- Maintenance-Free, Sealed Bearing Motors
- Ensure quiet, efficient operation.
- Easy-Cleaning Filters
- Allow fast, simple maintenance.
- Optional Remote Dehumidistat and Timers^
- Automatically switches the unit to a higher speed when humidity exceeds your preferred setting. Remote timers boost airflow on demand.
^ HRV models only
* Source: EPA, 2002
Contact us today to learn more about our Heat- and Energy-Recovery Ventilators.